You are here
What are the size of the stall?
• All companies participating at CBS Career Fair will get a stall space of 2x3 meters (please do not exceed this).
Is catering included for the company representatives?
• Yes, catering is included for all company representatives. You can find food and drinks at the Company Lounge, placed in Rotunden above the canteen.
Can we ask for extra café tables and bar chairs on the day?
• We would strongly appreciate if you prior to the event could inform us of the amount of tables and chairs you prefer. However, it is possible to borrow café tables and bar chairs free of charge on the day at a limited amount.
Is it possible to have electricity and internet at the stall?
• Yes, each stand will have electricity and internet set up when you arrive.
Is parking free at CBS?
• Parking is not free at CBS. Therefore you will have to come inside the campus and receive a parking license. You can either ask at the registration desks or find your stall where CBS Career staff will be able to provide you with a license.
Interview Room- we still have rooms available
What is an interview room?
• A separate room away from the fair, where you can invite students for an informal talk or a job interview. Companies with interview rooms can receive students’ CVs beforehand and are free to invite relevant candidates for interviews during the fair. Please note that catering cannot be brought to the interview room.
How much does it cost to have an interview room?
• The price for an interview room is 5.000 DKK plus VAT.
How can I book an interview room?
• When you registered for the Career Fair Event, you received a unique company login link. Use this link to login to your registrations site. Under the tab 'Add-ons and fair orders' you can choose to purchase an interview room. If you have any questions or inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
Presence at the Fair
Can I perform sales or marketing activities at the fair?
• Under no circumstances is the participating company entitled to perform sales or marketing activities, including product branding, unless otherwise agreed in writing. General lifestyle-supporting activities, such as bank and insurance arrangements, competitions where the winner receives consumer goods or the like, are not considered career-relevant.
• For more details, please see the Standard Terms & Conditions in your order confirmation.